Medieval Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEDIEVAL EUROPE 2.0

Go down

MEDIEVAL EUROPE 2.0 Empty MEDIEVAL EUROPE 2.0

Post by Assyr Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:27 am

Hey everyone! Assyria/Tribes of Rus here. Ever since I've found out that the region has been invaded and taken over by the Black Hawks, I wanted to either create a new region or somehow get everyone back together. I know I've been absent for a LONG time, but I would always come and check in on you guys periodically because the region just interested me. ANYWAYS, I created the NationStates region Medieval Europe II. And I was hoping you guys would like to join it; hopefully everything is all fresh and new that you'll take an interest in this again Smile

I have a much more polished map of Europe up, it's the blank map of CKII provinces. Whoever wants, I will be restoring their old claims. There's a maximum cap of 25 provinces a claim. Either keep your old claim or make a new nation Very Happy

I really would love if you guys joined!

My NationStates username is this: Farahdeen

Here's the link: https://www.nationstates.net/region=medieval_europe_ii

And here's the password to the region while we all get settled in: bubble

..............................................................................................^^No capitals
Assyr
Assyr

Back to top Go down