Medieval Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hall of the Swedes

4 posters

Go down

The Hall of the Swedes Empty The Hall of the Swedes

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:23 am

Hall of The Swedes, Uppsala

To the North of Europe lies Scandinavia, home to the Swedes of Sweden, Danes of Denmark, Norwegians of Norway and the Finnish of Finland.

However, there is one formidable nation of Swedes the lies on the Southern/Central part of Sweden. This nation is known as Knirfoggsen. This nation takes part in the raids but is still cultured, lawful and diplomatic. Knirfoggsen is ruled by Grand Jarl Harald Eriksson of the Eriksson Clan. The Grand Jarl has divided the land amongst High Jarls who in turn have divided it among Jarls. The Grand Jarl is the highest form of nobility and has the most power in the Jarldom. He controls the armies, the lands and the laws.

The land of the gripping, cold air and the snow and ice has several clans, each ruling a territory.

Eriksson Clan

(Administer the Central and Eastern Parts, As well as the whole Nation)
Grand Jarl Harald (39)
Grand Lady Nelda (37)
Hakkon, Eldest Son (18) (Away)
Haelgi, Eldest Daughter (16)
Haelda, Daughter (13)
Haim, Son (10)

Nilsson Clan

(Administer the Western Parts)
High Jarl Galmar (41)
High Lady Gissel (40)
Jarl Rudolf, Eldest son (20)
Lady Emili, Wife of Rudolf (20)
Rolf, Son (14)
Markus, Son (10)

Larsson Clan

( Administer Southern Parts)
High Jarl Filip (31)
High Lady Emma (29)
Oskar, Eldest Son (11)
Helmutt, Son (10)

Other Important Characters

Last edited by Sielburg on Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

Back to top Go down

The Hall of the Swedes Empty Arrival of The Grand duke's son.

Post by Jormark Sun May 22, 2016 4:01 pm

Magnus Henry Sigmundson has safely arrived on this morning of 1001, September 10. He was sent by his father Grand Duke Sigmund to establish diplomatic relations. The Danes (Jormen) have wishes to establish a strong relation. The Duke of Zealand (Magnus) is 19 and unmarried. His father also requests he has heirs before he dies. So possible diplomatic relations to be bound...

Last edited by Jormark on Sun May 22, 2016 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because this one is better)
Jormark
Jormark

Back to top Go down

The Hall of the Swedes Empty Re: The Hall of the Swedes

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:34 am

In the docks of Uppsala, the Commander of the guard, Robbaz, and Haim of Clan Eriksson walked to the young Prince. Robbaz walks over to Magnus and introduces himself. "Welcome to Uppsala! I believe you are The Duke of Zealand? I am the Commander of the Guard of the Guard here." said Robbaz as he extended his hand for a handshake.

Back to top Go down

The Hall of the Swedes Empty Jsjejsn

Post by Jormark Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:48 am

Magnus Henry reached his hand to meet his.

"I am indeed. I rule over Roskilde and the rest of Zealand. I am here to negotiate and participate in the feast."

Magnus fastened his dark green cape and tugged his surcoat over tabbard. Then he returned his scepter to the side of his cape.

"Thank you."
Jormark
Jormark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:06 am

Robbaz cracked a smile and signalled his guards to inform the Grand Jarl. "This boy, Heim, will take you to the King. I will take care of your supplies and belongings." Robbaz said.

Heim nodded and looked at Magnus Henry. "Hello. I am the Grand Jarl's youngest son. I will take you to the castle. Feel free to ask any questions." explains Heim. Heim then turns around and begins to walk to the Hall of the Swedes, signalling Magnus to follow him.

Back to top Go down

The Hall of the Swedes Empty Jejejejjejsnsjsjejsj

Post by Jormark Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:12 am

Magnus followed Heim to the castle.

"This is wondrous. I can't wait to enter."
Jormark
Jormark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:00 pm

Heim nodded and replied. "You could say that. It is the best city here in Knirfoggsen. We should arrive shortly."

Heim led Magnus to the front of the Hall. He stopped Heim and looked at the guards. He spoke to them, and the gates open to the outer Courtyard.

They walked in and Heim turned around to speak to Magnus. "My brother would have guided you, but he's in Blayk. He is expected to return soon. Anyway, my father is meeting with a treasurer before the Feast. We shall be let in shortly. Any other questions before we enter?" said Heim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jormark Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:31 pm

"No questions, lad."

Magnus followed him to the door of the section.
Jormark
Jormark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:37 pm

"Well, here he is." Heim says. With those words, two large doors open in front of the two heirs.

A guard was behind those doors moving them. He walked to the side and the view of The Hall of the Swedes came into view. Sunlight glistened upon the majestic area through the murals depicting the Old Norse Gods. There was a red carpet which led to the thrones. Five were there, but only three were taken.

A blonde girl with blue eyes was seated upon a chair with a carving of a flower on top. A red-haired man wearing a leather chest piece was seated upon a throne with carving of Odin on top. On the chair next to him was a blonde woman who was dressed in a gown. On top of her throne was a carving of Freya.

The man on the chair looked at Magnus for a second, then cracked a smile. He stood up and began walking to Magnus. "Welcome to The Hall of the Swedes!" the man said in a cheery voice. "I trust my son has behaved during your walk here. I am Grand Jarl Harald, the ruler of Knirfoggsen. You must be the Magnus, heir to the throne of Jormark. What a pleasure to finally meet you! The girl on the throne with a flower on top is Haelgi, my daughter. The woman on the throne with a Norse God on top is my wife, Nelda." Harald said as he got closer.

"Forgive me for my ill representation, I was out practicing with my men. I then spoke to the treasurer who has informed that guest are soon to arrive for the feast. Heim, find Haelda please. Anyway, tell me about yourself." Said Harald, and he gave his hand out to Magnus, expecting to receive Magnus' hand for a shake.The Hall of the Swedes Image10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jormark Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:21 am

Magnus shook his hand.

"It is an honor. Don't worry about lack of appearance. It proves you are a warrior. This is a brave man's world, lad!"

Magnus walked around the hall and introduced himself. He sat down at the table and got ready
Jormark
Jormark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:59 am

"If you don't mind, me and my family will get ready. One of the High Jarls, Filip, is here. He shall come in shortly and will speak to you. He is very interested in other realms. Is that okay?" Asks Grand Jarl Harald.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jormark Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:37 pm

"Of course that is ok. I will tell him all he needs to know." Magnus stood upend waited near the door for him to enter.
Jormark
Jormark

Back to top Go down

Post by Orberstine Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:01 am

Burchard Anthonsen, Lord of Travemünde arrives with a small company of men to the neighbouring region to the east under the control of Knirfoggsen. They have official orders to act as diplomats on the behalf of Orberstine to Knirfoggsen in order to improve relations between our two great kingdoms.
Orberstine
Orberstine

http://www.nationstates.net/region=medieval_europe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorukheim Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:17 am

What is this? Another Scandinavian nation?
Rorukheim
Rorukheim

Back to top Go down

Post by House of Judah Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:15 am

Sielburg's old nation. Dead now. Locked.
House of Judah
House of Judah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down