The Khan's Court

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:53 am

Princess Cecilia

"I very much enjoy music and arts, Sir. I myself can only play the harp a little, but I would not call that music. And honestly, I always had an interest in swordplay, especially in how to use the elegant looking sabers... However, I never had a chance to learn, or try myself, so I am mostly used to observing, and not doing it myself."
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:19 pm

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

"I very much enjoy music and arts, Sir. I myself can only play the harp a little, but I would not call that music. And honestly, I always had an interest in swordplay, especially in how to use the elegant looking sabers... However, I never had a chance to learn, or try myself, so I am mostly used to observing, and not doing it myself."

Tolui

"Swordplay, you say?"

Tolui smiled.

"Well, if you'd like, I could always teach you. I know my way around a sword fairly well, but that should not come as a surprise seeing as I am the son of a Khan. If you wish to learn the ways of the sword, I can arrange for you to learn, if you desire, from some of the finest swordsmen in the Khanate."
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:26 am

Princess Cecilia

"I would love that!" The Princess continued to chat around with Tolui, not even aware of what time it was or how long they've spent together. She enjoyed it here - a court where the rigid and strict formalities of the West seemed to be nonexistent.

------------
Adalbert and Julianus
The City of Theodosia


The two priests finally arrived in Theodosia, one of the cities where they were allowed to preach. They have searched for a building suitable for them to purchase, a small, two-story home, with a side-building.

They have instantly begun to refurbish the building on their own, turning the side-building into a chapel, and the two-story home into a small hospital - for now, with overall 5 beds for the staff, and 10 beds for the sick.

While having short breaks from working, the two have begun to ask for charity, and distribute food and small medicine to locals, while preaching them about Christ.
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:29 pm

The Shi Empire wrote:Upon arriving at the Khan's palace, they would have to wait till that of the other visitors from other nations to leave the area. But The Chinese had patience, and tea, two things in which allowed them to wait until disturbed by somebody for better or for worse.

Zhubin & Ganbaatar Khan

Zhubin entered the room again, and addressed the Chinese ambassadors.

"Greetings, friends. Please, come in, the Khan will see you now. You speak Latin, yes?"

He spoke in Latin, with a thick Persian accent.
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:02 am

Princess Cecilia

The Princess very much enjoyed her time in Azaq. She started to learn some mongolian from the servants, and the lessons on swordplay also made her happy. She did not realize so far, that there was a place where she could be free of the courtly traditions and ethics. One day, upon being alone with Tolui, she finally asked:

"Sir, If you don't mind me asking. When is the time of the marriage?"
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:14 pm

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

The Princess very much enjoyed her time in Azaq. She started to learn some mongolian from the servants, and the lessons on swordplay also made her happy. She did not realize so far, that there was a place where she could be free of the courtly traditions and ethics. One day, upon being alone with Tolui, she finally asked:

"Sir, If you don't mind me asking. When is the time of the marriage?"

Tolui

"Well, my dear, that all depends on the two of us. What do you feel is most appropriate?"
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:07 am

Princess Cecilia

"Honestly, Sir, I have no idea. I expected to see you right at the altar, just how my brother Stephan sees his bride for the first time. It's politics, my father explained, and that I should not care much about it." Princess Cecilia said, with the first, small realization how much she was kept in ignorance to achieve obedience. This sentence did not form in her head yet, but she was beginning to realize.

avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Sun May 01, 2016 3:48 am

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

"Honestly, Sir, I have no idea. I expected to see you right at the altar, just how my brother Stephan sees his bride for the first time. It's politics, my father explained, and that I should not care much about it." Princess Cecilia said, with the first, small realization how much she was kept in ignorance to achieve obedience. This sentence did not form in her head yet, but she was beginning to realize.


Tolui

"I understand. Western traditions, I'm sure. Things in the East are more liberal - at least in our Khanate it is - and typically are decided by both parties involved. Under Zoroastrian tradition, marriages must be given the consent of the two marrying and not merely the parents who arranged it. My father has decided to make this tradition law, so it thus would apply to all marriages - including ours - meaning it is ultimately up to both of us to agree to the marriage, and likewise when it shall take place."

Tolui paused and cleared his throat.

"...So technically, under the laws of the Khanate, it is up to you if you even wish to proceed with this marriage at all. I, for one, would like to personally. I find you a very beautiful and interesting woman, and I feel marriage between us would be beneficial - for our fathers, for our realms, and for ourselves - and thus would like to proceed. If, however, you do not wish to I will not hold it against you, nor would my father. In my opinion - if this marriage is to occur - it should be held as soon as possible.

But, again, your input is necessary. Not only for when we are to marry, but if we are to marry at all. So, I kindly ask you Princess Cecilia, what are you most comfortable with?"

Tolui eagerly awaited her response, eyeing her with confident curiosity.
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Sun May 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Princess Cecilia

The Princess listened carefully to the words of the Mongolian prince. She was certainly surprised that politics seemingly played no importance in the Khanate.

"Well, Sir. I find you interesting as well, and I am sure we are going to live a happy life together! " The Princess said in a soft, reassuring tone. "The time of the marriage? I don't know, Sir. I would be very happy to marry you as soon as possible, to be honest! "
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by House of Judah on Mon May 02, 2016 6:42 am

Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah

The Judean prince smiled as he watched the Crimean shore draw closer. The Azaq horsemen were famed for their prowess. He had long desired to compare himself to them directly, to see if he was on their level. Now he would have the chance while in service to his uncle.

“Can’t you bastards row any faster? I want to be on shore and on horse again.” The captain laughed.

“Worry not, my prince. We’ll have you on shore soon enough.”

“It may be soon, but not soon enough.”



The galley finally arrived at Azaq. Now that he was able to, Levi swung up onto his horse and descended from ship and began making his way to the Khan’s court.
avatar
House of Judah

Posts : 322
Join date : 2015-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Mon May 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

The Princess listened carefully to the words of the Mongolian prince. She was certainly surprised that politics seemingly played no importance in the Khanate.

"Well, Sir. I find you interesting as well, and I am sure we are going to live a happy life together! " The Princess said in a soft, reassuring tone. "The time of the marriage? I don't know, Sir. I would be very happy to marry you as soon as possible, to be honest! "

Tolui

Tolui smiled.

"I am glad to hear that."

Tolui thought for a moment.

"Very well, how does tomorrow sound? Or perhaps the day after would be more suitable? Whichever you prefer. Preparations will have to begin immediately, regardless."

House of Judah wrote:Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah

The Judean prince smiled as he watched the Crimean shore draw closer. The Azaq horsemen were famed for their prowess. He had long desired to compare himself to them directly, to see if he was on their level. Now he would have the chance while in service to his uncle.

“Can’t you bastards row any faster? I want to be on shore and on horse again.” The captain laughed.

“Worry not, my prince. We’ll have you on shore soon enough.”

“It may be soon, but not soon enough.”



The galley finally arrived at Azaq. Now that he was able to, Levi swung up onto his horse and descended from ship and began making his way to the Khan’s court.

Upon seeing a man a strode a horse approaching the gate to the outer walls of the khan's palace, the guardsmen shaped up and stood to attention. When the prince was within hearing distance, one of the guards stepped forward and raised his hand.

"Halt!"

He spoke as he appeared: Greek.

"Who are you and what is your business here?"
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Sun May 08, 2016 3:50 pm

Princess Cecilia

"Tomorrow sounds good! I can't wait, to be honest, even tomorrow seems like a year away. "

The Princess seemed very happy with the recent news.

"Am I taking up too much of your time, Sir? Because if not, I would like to get to know the people here. I know nothing about the court of the Khan. "
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Mon May 09, 2016 11:19 pm

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

"Tomorrow sounds good! I can't wait, to be honest, even tomorrow seems like a year away. "

The Princess seemed very happy with the recent news.

"Am I taking up too much of your time, Sir? Because if not, I would like to get to know the people here. I know nothing about the court of the Khan. "

Tolui

Tolui smiled.

"No, not at all. I quite enjoy being in your company, in fact. I will gladly introduce you to any whom you may wish to meet, merely name them - or if their names elude you, describe them - and I will introduce you to them. There are many interesting individuals in the Khan's Court... though I should warn you to stay away from certain individuals. Spymaster Thanos, my brother Bat-Erdene, my uncle Chingis, Turghun the Quick-Witted, and Bogd the Brave are not people you will want to be around."

Tolui paused for a moment to think a bit.

"Oh... and whatever you do, do not bring up the topic of incest at all."
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by House of Judah on Tue May 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah

"I am Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah, Prince of Judeans and nephew of King Yitzchak. I have been sent as an emissary from my uncle to the Azaq Khan."
avatar
House of Judah

Posts : 322
Join date : 2015-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Wed May 11, 2016 8:08 am

Princess Cecilia

"If there are people in this court whom I should avoid, it would be best if I knew about them and why they should be avoided, I think. Can you tell me about these people? Meanwhile I can think of whom I would like to know. But it would be probably the best if you decided who is worth introducing, Sir." Princess Cecilia added, in a cheerful and curious tone. She seems to have noticed the taboo of incest and didn't ask further, for now.
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Wed May 11, 2016 1:57 pm

House of Judah wrote:Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah

"I am Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah, Prince of Judeans and nephew of King Yitzchak.  I have been sent as an emissary from my uncle to the Azaq Khan."

The guards were surprised, they had been given no notice of a Judean Prince arriving.

"You arrival is unexpected."

The guard said, opening the gate door.

"You may enter."

In the palace courtyard awaited a bald Persian man with a bushy beard, who although surprised by the prince's presence, put on a warm smile to greet him.

"Greetings, sir. I am Zhubin, steward of Azaq. May I ask who you are and what your business with the Khan is?"


Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

"If there are people in this court whom I should avoid, it would be best if I knew about them and why they should be avoided, I think. Can you tell me about these people? Meanwhile I can think of whom I would like to know. But it would be probably the best if you decided who is worth introducing, Sir." Princess Cecilia added, in a cheerful and curious tone. She seems to have noticed the taboo of incest and didn't ask further, for now.

Tolui

"Well, let's see.

Spymaster Thanos is a shady man who gives of an uncomfortable vibe to all who have the unfortunate 'pleasure' of being in his presence. Loyal yet vicious. You won't be able to miss him on account he is the only Greek man roaming around the palace in black robes with no eyes in his sockets. Do not let his blindness deceive you, however. His ears work perfectly, and he seems to hear all that goes on within the palace and even outside of it. To what extent, I'm not sure, but if you have any secrets then it's safe to assume he probably knows them already, so be glad he is not a gossiper.

My eldest brother, Bat-Erdene, is the heir of the Khanate, and an unusually cruel man. I won't shy from the fact that I utterly despise him and think he will bring ruin to the Khanate. He is impulsive, selfish, greedy, cruel, and petty. He holds so many grudges it's a wonder he can hold anything else. Certainly my least-favorite sibling, and I sincerely doubt my father has too much respect for him either, but as primogeniture is the law, he is due to inherit whether any of us like him or not.

My uncle Chingis seems to hate everyone isn't a Mongol, but seems to despise my father especially. He believes he was 'robbed' of rulership, as he was passed over by my grandfather as heir because he refused to convert from Tengri worship to the Zoroastrian faith, making my father heir. He only converted at the last minute - just before my grandfather died in combat - preventing him from being named heir. It's his own fault, really, but of course he's still bitter and vindictive about it.

Turghun is a rake. He lives every day of debauchery, a hedonist like no other. Drinking, whoring, gambling, fighting. He is arrogant too, which if he were not such a good fighter he'd probably have been stuck in an alley by his own comrades by now. There have also been several rape allegations against him before. Though most of us doubt their legitimacy, I doubt anyone would think he wasn't above such a deplorable act. Whores regretting their acts during drunkenness is more likely what happened.

As for Bogd, well, I'm sure you're aware of how Commander Markörgis is quite laid back when not in combat? Bogd is not so. It seems he's always angry about something and has a permanent disposition towards just about everything. I'd say not to get on his bad side, but I doubt he even has a good side. A true grump to no end. To be fair, if I had to put up with Turghun as much as he does I would likely also be quite grumpy."

Tolui chuckled on the last part.
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Thu May 12, 2016 11:53 am

Princess Cecilia

I see. The Princess said, and continued after keeping a moment of silence to think about all she heard. "I guess I'll avoid them, then, if possible. I wouldn't want myself to get into trouble for things I couldn't even have known. " She laughed a bit, but she was clearly a bit nervous about so many dangerous people in the Khan's court.

"In the court of my father, such troublemakers are kept away from leading positions. Though some argue that he has made some wrong allies when conquering Hungaria and shouldn't trust the converted Hungarian lords. But I think that's just because of some petty rivalries. Though I have heard stories as well that better not be true."
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Thu May 12, 2016 6:17 pm

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

I see. The Princess said, and continued after keeping a moment of silence to think about all she heard. "I guess I'll avoid them, then, if possible. I wouldn't want myself to get into trouble for things I couldn't even have known. " She laughed a bit, but she was clearly a bit nervous about so many dangerous people in the Khan's court.

"In the court of my father, such troublemakers are kept away from leading positions. Though some argue that he has made some wrong allies when conquering Hungaria and shouldn't trust the converted Hungarian lords. But I think that's just because of some petty rivalries. Though I have heard stories as well that better not be true."

Tolui

Tolui shrugged.

"Every court has their shady and questionable individuals, I'm sure. Sometimes, in certain cases, these people may come in handy. Bogd is a great commander, Turghun a great warrior, my uncle and brother are family, with the latter being heir by law, and Thanos... well, obviously he is good at what he does... whatever that is, exactly. Perhaps it is best not to know what lakes he swims in.

You shouldn't have to worry too much about Thanos. You likely won't see him often, as he only tends to appear when he wishes - or when his presence is requested - and tends to stalk the darker parts of the palace and it's secret passages by his lonesome. Since we are to be married, my father will likely make sure to tell him to stay away from you has he does with all family, be they family by blood or marriage. For the many faults my father has, there is no denying he takes care of his family.

Bogd and my uncle can be kind of intimidating, but they likely won't even bother with you so long as you don't bother them. Same goes for my brother. Turghun, however, may be a problem. Women and wine are his weaknesses, after all. But you shouldn't fear, simply inform a guard - any guard - and they'll deal with him. Or in form my father, if you want to give him a good scare."

Tolui chuckled again.

"Everyone else is perfectly friendly or otherwise not so hostile. You have to understand that most of us come from rougher lands, where things are much different. You shouldn't have a problem with most of the court, so no need to feel uneasy.

Now, how would you like to meet the rest of my family? Well, aside from Bat-Erdene and Chingis, I mean. You've already met my father, as well, and I don't think it's a good time to speak with my sister Gerel right now, but the rest I am sure would gladly like to meet you."
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Fri May 13, 2016 9:28 am

Princess Cecilia

"However you would like to, Sir. Maybe you can show me around the castle, and whomever we meet, you introduce me to. Does that sound good?

Also, when the time comes and we travel to Varasd for whatever reason, I shall introduce you to my family as well. I think you would get along fine with my brother Stephan.
"
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Sat May 14, 2016 12:23 am

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

"However you would like to, Sir. Maybe you can show me around the castle, and whomever we meet, you introduce me to. Does that sound good?

Also, when the time comes and we travel to Varasd for whatever reason, I shall introduce you to my family as well. I think you would get along fine with my brother Stephan.
"

Tolui

"I look forward to meeting your family one day, but in the meantime you can meet mine. Now, come, I have just the person in mind for you to meet first."

Tolui motioned for the princess to follow him as he led her through the palace. After taking several turns and going down several halls the two arrived in a garden where two individuals stood.

"Ah, here, right where he always is! Ganzorg!"

Tolui called out to the man, who turned away from the woman he was communicating with to address him.

"Brother! What brings you here?"

The man, clearly of Mongolian appearance, was perhaps only an inch taller than Tolui, yet had a fuller, thicker beard. The woman next to him, however, was of a lighter complexion, whose red hair shimmered in the light as her clearly Slavic features were easily visible.

"Ganzorg, allow me to introduce you to my future wife, Cecilia. Cecilia, this is my brother Ganzorg."

"Older brother."

Ganzorg interjected.

"By a year!"

Tolui snapped, Ganzorg only chuckling.

"A pleasure to meet you, Lady Cecilia. This is my wife, a true Rus' beauty, Yaroslava."

Yaroslava smiled and nodded toward Cecilia.
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Sat May 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Princess Cecilia

The Princess bowed down according to Western customs before Ganzorg and Yaroslava.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Highnesses. I'm glad to meet my future relatives and get to know them. We are going to be family, after all."
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Sat May 14, 2016 8:40 pm

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

The Princess bowed down according to Western customs before Ganzorg and Yaroslava.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Highnesses. I'm glad to meet my future relatives and get to know them. We are going to be family, after all."

Tolui, Ganzorg, & Yaroslava

"Indeed we are. Now then, I hear that you are a princess, yes?"
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Wed May 18, 2016 2:13 pm

Princess Cecilia

"Yes" Princess Cecilia said. "My father is King Zvonimir of Varasd. Ruler of Croatia, Slavonia, Dalmatia, Carniola, Pannonia, Hungaria and Transylvania. My mother is Queen Adelaid from Verona. My brother is Prince Stephan, Grand Master of the Order of Saint George, and my sister is Princess Gisela - unmarried yet. That is my family in a nutshell. Our family, House Konsky, was originally the dukes of Croatia but thanks to my Father the realm grew in power as he united the people of the Carpathian basin. As I've said, I'm very glad to meet you - it's an honor to be accepted into this family. The lands of Azaq are beautiful too - I like it very much, especially now that I learned that there are no flesh-eating horses and gryphons living here."
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq on Wed May 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

"Yes" Princess Cecilia said. "My father is King Zvonimir of Varasd. Ruler of Croatia, Slavonia, Dalmatia, Carniola, Pannonia, Hungaria and Transylvania. My mother is Queen Adelaid from Verona. My brother is Prince Stephan, Grand Master of the Order of Saint George, and my sister is Princess Gisela - unmarried yet. That is my family in a nutshell. Our family, House Konsky, was originally the dukes of Croatia but thanks to my Father the realm grew in power as he united the people of the Carpathian basin. As I've said, I'm very glad to meet you - it's an honor to be accepted into this family. The lands of Azaq are beautiful too - I like it very much, especially now that I learned that there are no flesh-eating horses and gryphons living here."

Tolui, Ganzorg, & Yaroslava

"...Flesh-eating horses?"

Ganzorg chuckled a bit at the thought.

"No, I'm afraid there are no such things here. Very peculiar."

Ganzorg couldn't help but smile at the idea of a flesh-eating horse the more he thought of it.

"I must say, Tolui is a lucky man to be betrothed to a princess. It's obvious who father's favorite son truly is."

He joked, Tolui shaking his head. Ganzorg shrugged.

"Still, even if she is not a true princess, Yaroslava will always be my princess."

He exchanged a loving look with his wife, who smiled back and blushed a bit.

"You are sweet."

She said to him, before grabbing his hands and leading him away.

"Hold on now, where are we going?"

Ganzorg asked curiously, as Yaroslava smiled.

"You treat me like princess, now treat me like queen."

She said, seductively.

"Ah, brother, I fear I must depart you and your future bride, for it appears my wife wishes to test the sturdiness of our bed."

Tolui chuckled.

"Well, when you're finished - assuming you can still stand and haven't fallen asleep - be sure to tell father to prepare for the wedding tomorrow?"

Ganzorg nodded.

"Done! Best of luck to you two!"

He said, as he and his wife soon disappeared behind the corner. Tolui turned to Cecilia.

"Come then, my lady, let us be off to meet the rest of the family. At least, the ones that won't make you uncomfortable that is."
avatar
Azaq

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Varasd on Wed May 25, 2016 6:34 am

Princess Cecilia

"Yes, let us do that! Your brother and his wife seemed to be nice people too. I hope I can get to know them better over time. " The Princess said in a very cheerful tone, and followed Tolui with her arm around his.
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum