Map discussion thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Map discussion thread

Post by Tribes of Rus on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:55 am

Helsinki:
Key for the Map:

So I made a map of my capital, Helsinki. It's not some work of art since it's made on Microsoft Paint. But hey, at least it's something. And no the buildings are probs not to scale.
avatar
Tribes of Rus

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map discussion thread

Post by Varasd on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:39 am

Tribes of Rus wrote:
Helsinki:
Key for the Map:

So I made a map of my capital, Helsinki. It's not some work of art since it's made on Microsoft Paint. But hey, at least it's something. And no the buildings are probs not to scale.

Love it! I put maps like this in my nationstates factbook - they're good for stuff like this. I'm planning to make something like this of Varasdin castle too but I couldn't get to if so far...
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Map discussion thread

Post by Tribes of Rus on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:52 am

Varasd wrote:
Tribes of Rus wrote:
Helsinki:
Key for the Map:

So I made a map of my capital, Helsinki. It's not some work of art since it's made on Microsoft Paint. But hey, at least it's something. And no the buildings are probs not to scale.

Love it! I put maps like this in my nationstates factbook - they're good for stuff like this. I'm planning to make something like this of Varasdin castle too but I couldn't get to if so far...

Thanks!
avatar
Tribes of Rus

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map discussion thread

Post by Rorukheim on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:25 pm

What's is the amount of cities you can have per territory?
avatar
Rorukheim

Posts : 103
Join date : 2016-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map discussion thread

Post by Varasd on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:33 am

Rorukheim wrote:What's is the amount of cities you can have per territory?

CITIES ON THE MAP:

Nations with 0 or 1 expansions: Capital city
Nations with 2 expansions: Capital city + 1 major city
Nations with 3 expansions: Capital city + 2 major cities
For every other 4 region (gained outside of the expansions): 1 major city
So, with numbers, if you have:
8-12 regions: Capital city
15 regions: Capital city + 1 major city
18 regions: Capital city + 2 major cities
22 regions: Capital city + 3 major cities
26 regions: Capital city + 4 major cities
etc etc
avatar
Varasd
Admin

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-11-26

View user profile http://medeu.hungarianforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Map discussion thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum