Medieval Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats up everybody

+2
Varasd
Polska
6 posters

Go down

Whats up everybody Empty Whats up everybody

Post by Kingdom of Calabria Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:18 am

Call me old fashioned, but I like knowing a little about the people I'm having fun with.  Tell us a little about yourself!
Kingdom of Calabria
Kingdom of Calabria

Back to top Go down

Whats up everybody Empty Re: Whats up everybody

Post by Kingdom of Calabria Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:21 am

I'll go first.

My name's Pete, and I manage a carpet business during the day.  I'm from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  Happily married with three kids (oldest is 5 and a half).  

Anything else:  just ask!
Kingdom of Calabria
Kingdom of Calabria

Back to top Go down

Post by Polska Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:30 am

This thread sounds fun.

My name's Dominik, and I attend high school on most weekdays. I'm from Zagórze, Poland, though I was born in Chrzanów because Zagórze does not have a hospital. I now live in Illinois, USA. I have long curly brown hair nearly down to my shoulders. Huge metalhead. I also make my own music. I like European history.
Polska
Polska

Back to top Go down

Post by Varasd Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:03 am

Hello! My name is Viktor, I live in Budapest, Hungary. I'm currently studying at the Eötvös Loránd University of Budapest, and I'm planning to become a historian, maily focusing on the military history of the antiquity and the middle ages.

Thats why I made this region too. Very Happy I love medieval history, plus Crusader Kimhs.is one of my favourite games. Very Happy
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

https://medeu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Byzantine_Bithynia Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:03 am

Greetings! I'm a bit of a stickler about remaining anonymous on the internet, but I generally go by the alias Zeus. I live in Oregon, in the USA. I love history of all eras, but the Medieval period is perhaps one of my favorites. My favorite thing about history is probably warfare, and all the tactics and strategies. I myself am an Atheist, but I find religions and mythologies quite fascinating, with my favorite being Greek/Roman Mythology. (Where my online alias comes from) My favorite nation of all time would be the Roman Republic/Roman Empire and later when the west fell, the Eastern Roman Empire. I'm a bit of a Romanophile.

I also like sleeping. Sleeping is pretty great.
Byzantine_Bithynia
Byzantine_Bithynia

Back to top Go down

Post by Varasd Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:26 am

Byzantine_Bithynia wrote:Greetings! I'm a bit of a stickler about remaining anonymous on the internet, but I generally go by the alias Zeus. I live in Oregon, in the USA. I love history of all eras, but the Medieval period is perhaps one of my favorites. My favorite thing about history is probably warfare, and all the tactics and strategies. I myself am an Atheist, but I find religions and mythologies quite fascinating, with my favorite being Greek/Roman Mythology. (Where my online alias comes from) My favorite nation of all time would be the Roman Republic/Roman Empire and later when the west fell, the Eastern Roman Empire. I'm a bit of a Romanophile.

I also like sleeping. Sleeping is pretty great.

QUO USQUE PRO ROMA IBIS?

I love Rome aswell, with it all it's glory!
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaq Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:50 pm

My names Jared and I'm a total Russophile.

Proud, patriotic American of Italian, Scot-Irish, and German descent from Indiana, currently living in Florida. I'm a hard rocker and gamer, love dogs, and Imgurian. Can't stand stupid people, please keep them away from me or I'll go rabid!

I'm a gun lover too, and a rather moderate non-denominational Christian. I'm a major history buff, a chocoholic, and I cuss like a sailor! Just your average straight, white, blonde, cisgender dude. Lazy, and yet I somehow have a job. Literal bastard child, and totally okay with that.

That's about it. Very Happy
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Byzantine_Bithynia Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:01 pm

Azaq wrote:Just your average straight, white, blonde, cisgender dude. Lazy, and yet I somehow have a job. Literal bastard child, and totally okay with that.

Whats up everybody DrYGyOp
Byzantine_Bithynia
Byzantine_Bithynia

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaq Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Byzantine_Bithynia wrote:
Azaq wrote:Just your average straight, white, blonde, cisgender dude. Lazy, and yet I somehow have a job. Literal bastard child, and totally okay with that.

Whats up everybody DrYGyOp

lol!
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttlande Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Hey there! My name's Collin and I've always had a deep love for history, especially Medieval European history, and ESPECIALLY Viking/Norse history.

I'm a relatively well-traveled American of German and Hungarian descent who just returned from a semester abroad at Salzburg University, Austria. I'm a university student in New Jersey and I'm a stone's throw away from a bachelors degree in International Relations. That being said, my attendance here will be spotty at best as I write my senor thesis. Still looking forwards to RP'ing with you guys Smile
Juttlande
Juttlande

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom of Calabria Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Whats your thesis about?
Kingdom of Calabria
Kingdom of Calabria

Back to top Go down

Post by Varasd Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:43 pm

Juttlande wrote:Hey there! My name's Collin and I've always had a deep love for history, especially Medieval European history, and ESPECIALLY Viking/Norse history.

I'm a relatively well-traveled American of German and Hungarian descent who just returned from a semester abroad at Salzburg University, Austria. I'm a university student in New Jersey and I'm a stone's throw away from a bachelors degree in International Relations. That being said, my attendance here will be spotty at best as I write my senor thesis. Still looking forwards to RP'ing with you guys Smile

German-Hungarian? Well welcome, welcome, welcome! I myself am austrian from my mothers side (great-grandparents were all austrians, and bavarians), and hungarian from the fathers side. But originally a croatian noble family.

I'm writing my thesis this semester aswell, good luck for yours!
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom of Calabria Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:52 pm

What are you writing YOUR thesis about?
Kingdom of Calabria
Kingdom of Calabria

Back to top Go down

Post by Varasd Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Indian soldiers on the Western Front 1914-1918. Razz
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom of Calabria Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Oh, those dudes on sweet bikes? Real winners. Lolz.
Kingdom of Calabria
Kingdom of Calabria

Back to top Go down

Post by Varasd Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:18 pm

Bumpedy bump bump! We'd like to hear about YOU, PEOPLE!
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum