Nobles:
Count Trebinard Alard, 34 years old
Count Philip Reginald, 19 years old
Knight Aaron Leighton, 50 years old, representative from the lower nobles

Minor Characters
Kenneth Lawson, Military advisor, 45
Sterling Holt, Economic advisor, 43
Fergus Rowley, General, 26
Alain Petit, Bastard son of George isn't actually in the court but i thought it would be good to mention him, 31
Rhaimes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rhaymsian Coasts

Post by Rorukheim on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:56 am

Raiders from the North Attack!
In the northern territories of the Duchy of Rahimes reports of raiders attack and looting coastal towns and villages. The raid parties usually consist of no more than one hundred armed men and women and they have no problem with killing men, women and children that get in their way. The raids are quick, and are usually over by the time local guards arrive. As the Raiders sail away, the wolf banner of Rorukheim is seen on the vessels.
Rorukheim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Rhaymsian Response

Post by Rhaimes on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Rorukheim wrote:Raiders from the North Attack!
In the northern territories of the Duchy of Rahimes reports of raiders attack and looting coastal towns and villages. The raid parties usually consist of no more than one hundred armed men and women and they have no problem with killing men, women and children that get in their way. The raids are quick, and are usually over by the time local guards arrive. As the Raiders sail away, the wolf banner of Rorukheim is seen on the vessels.

Rhaymsian Response!
2 days after the attacks a man stands outside the grand-duke's palace demanding to speak to the duke himself. He was tall and fat, a noble, Count Trebinard Alard Lord of many of the villages and towns that were raided. After a couple of minutes the gates opened to reveal the prince.
He quickly recognized Trebinard and said "Good to see you Trebinard, what has brought you here?".
"Greetings my prince, i apologize but i must speak with the duke. A great tragedy has struck Rhaymes. 2 days ago raiders from the north arrived, Looted and burned countless towns in normandy and southern brittany."
"I apologize but the duke is ill and cannot speak with you, please come inside and we will discuss this further"
They both enter the palace and resume their talk
"My prince, those.. those demons, they arrived on their ships hundreds of them. I was in my court in Caen when i heard their warcries. They struck so fast we were barely able to mount a defense, we pushed them back in Caen but other towns were not so lucky. As they sailed away we were able to catch a glimpse at their flags... It was black with a red wolf in the middle. Some of my men are saying they are nords from rorukheim, a kingdom in the north, i have also heard rumors of a nord settlement in Kent"
"hmmmm... I am afraid there is not much we can do now. I will give you 1000 troops use them to defend the major cities and rebuild what was razed, i will also send a diplomat to Kent... Let us hope they are reasonable... I assume you will be leaving, count."
"Yes i will, i must spread the news to the other lords."
Three days later a ship reaches the shores of kent, 40 men strong...
Rhaimes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Danelaw Kent

Post by Rorukheim on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Rhaimes wrote:
Rorukheim wrote:Raiders from the North Attack!

Rhaymsian Response!
2 days after the attacks a man stands outside the grand-duke's palace demanding to speak to the duke himself. He was tall and fat, a noble, Count Trebinard Alard Lord of many of the villages and towns that were raided. After a couple of minutes the gates opened to reveal the prince.
He quickly recognized Trebinard and said "Good to see you Trebinard, what has brought you here?".
"Greetings my prince, i apologize but i must speak with the duke. A great tragedy has struck Rhaymes. 2 days ago raiders from the north arrived, Looted and burned countless towns in normandy and southern brittany."
"I apologize but the duke is ill and cannot speak with you, please come inside and we will discuss this further"
They both enter the palace and resume their talk
"My prince, those.. those demons, they arrived on their ships hundreds of them. I was in my court in Caen when i heard their warcries. They struck so fast we were barely able to mount a defense, we pushed them back in Caen but other towns were not so lucky. As they sailed away we were able to catch a glimpse at their flags... It was black with a red wolf in the middle. Some of my men are saying they are nords from rorukheim, a kingdom in the north, i have also heard rumors of a nord settlement in Kent"
"hmmmm... I am afraid there is not much we can do now. I will give you 1000 troops use them to defend the major cities and rebuild what was razed, i will also send a diplomat to Kent... Let us hope they are reasonable... I assume you will be leaving, count."
"Yes i will, i must spread the news to the other lords."
Three days later a ship reaches the shores of kent, 40 men strong...
(Assuming you're going down river)
Your ship finds a fleet of no less than twenty-ships sailing down the river Thames. They don't seem to be very interested in your vessel, and continue to sail west. A keep can be seen by the river, it flies the Rorukheimian flag above it.
Rorukheim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rhaymsian Court [VERY WIP] [**VERY**]

Post by Rhaimes Yesterday at 11:49 pm

The ships landed a fair way ahead of the keep. The diplomat and 10 bodyguards leave the ship and head for the keep. As they reach the keep one of the bodyguards yells "we bring to you a representative of the grand-duchy of rhaymes. We wish to speak to the lord of this keep"
Rhaimes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rhaymsian Court [VERY WIP] [**VERY**]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top