Medieval Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court of the Frostborn Pact

4 posters

Go down

Court of the Frostborn Pact Empty Court of the Frostborn Pact

Post by Rorukheim Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Court of the Frostborn Pact Domodedovo-flag
The Frostborn Pact is a military and trade alliance between the northern nations. These nations are
-Kingdom of Rorukheim
Representative: Torygg Ironside
-Kingdom of Drangavik
Representative: Harald Gadda
-Tribes of Rus
Representative: Nikolai Thorsson
-Slavic Russian Empire
Representative:
The Frostborn meet on an Island on the coast of Finland.

Last edited by Rorukheim on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rorukheim
Rorukheim

Back to top Go down

Court of the Frostborn Pact Empty Re: Court of the Frostborn Pact

Post by Tribes of Rus Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 am

(My Representative will be Nikolai Thorsson the Honorable)
Tribes of Rus
Tribes of Rus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drangavik Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:00 am

Multiple messengers are sent from Drangavik city, on horse, aswell as boat. A messenger accompanied by two guards would reach each capital of all members of the Ironborn pact, demanding a meeting to be had upon the coastal islands of Finland.
Drangavik
Drangavik

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaplauza Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:53 am

From The Slavic Empire(me and him share a account incase ur wondering):

My representatives will be:
Yuri Pashkiwicz
And
Nikolai Grendouski
Renaplauza
Renaplauza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribes of Rus Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:02 am

Alliance Isle, South of Helsinki Rus
Thick pine doors burst open with a loud crash. Konge Ingvald Svennson walks into the hall followed by many other soldiers. A deep laugh comes from Ingvald, an ugly smile opens up and reveals numerous cracked or missing teeth.

“Nikolai!” a rumbling yell from Ingvald, “Nikolai! Get yer scholarly ass over ‘ere!”

A few moments pass before a young man in blue robes runs around a corner and then down the hallway before his Konge. He gasps for his breath before stammering, “Kon...ge Ing...vald.” Nikolai takes another deep breath, “I didn’t expect you to come so soon. Word has already been sent out to the other nations to meet here.”

“I expected as much Nikolai. Direct me to the meeting room so I can talk with the other representatives.” Ingvald patted Nikolai’s shoulder roughly and then walked forward with him.

The young man nodded and led the way. The soldiers that accompanied the Konge dispersed around the castle to help guard it. After a few turns and entering through a couple solid doors they reached the meeting room. Two other men sat along the table discussing something. They quieted soon after when they saw the Konge of the Tribes.

Ingvald pushed Nikolai away a little and then addressed the others in the room, “Men of the Frostborn. I am sure you have heard of my fleets report of uprising nations along the English Channel?”

The men stood up and bowed before nodding slowly. One of the men, who wore red robes spoke quickly, “Konge Ingvald, you arrived earlier than you should ha-”

He was promptly interrupted by the Konge, “Torryg Ironside is it?” Ingvald walked to the representative and shook hands with him. Torryg nodded and shook hands as well. “I think it is best to attack swiftly before any foreign King realizes of our existence. Why would I give the chance of our enemy to prepare themselves? That is why I have come so soon.” Ingvald stopped shaking and then reverted back to his normal serious face. “The Frostborn is ready for war. Ready to face death to become rich. I wish to grant my men their deserved riches.”
Tribes of Rus
Tribes of Rus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorukheim Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:56 am

(Lol torryg wearing robes)
Torryg speaks-
"Rorukheims blood boils for war. We've been ignored for too long and the world has forgotten about us. The southerners have grown fat and lazy."
Rorukheim
Rorukheim

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribes of Rus Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 am

Konge Ingvald nods, a wicked smile decorates his nearly hideous face.
"That is what I like to hear!" he shouts. Dialed down by a decibel or so he continued, "Preparation has already begun in the tribes, in less than a week my fleet can start sailing." Ingvald rubbed his beard in thought. "I was thinking of raiding and attacking the small nation of Auldenland. Perhaps along the river that marks their southern border? Their coast is heavily fortified according to recent reports."

(i thought they were scholarly, sorry)
Tribes of Rus
Tribes of Rus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribes of Rus Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:22 pm

Konge Ingvald stood thinking. "No doubt the coast heavily defended, no doubt. Torryg, do you know about the small town of Hansberg? Hansberg was settled by various Nordic tribes. I am sure they would be happy to meet us." Ingvald chuckled, "If not, then we'll just burn their town. Hansberg is just south of the Elbe River." Ingvald rubbed his chin in thought. "We will sail up the Elbe River to Hansberg. From there we will travel east on land until we meet up with the Ems River." Konge Ingvald furrowed his eyebrows in frustration. He was studying an ancient map on the large table in the center of the room. "At least I think it is a river, maybe a lake..." He muttered to himself. "We'll see what we're working with when we get there." He grabbed his knife and stuck it into the map, in the location of Auldenland. "Right. Rus will be going through inland. Rorukheim can follow or perform a side attack on the Rhine River. My goal is to raid Kanser."
Tribes of Rus
Tribes of Rus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorukheim Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:08 am

Torryg tosses a knife up and down as he hears the plans. When Ingvald finishes he stabs the knife into the table and smiles a wicked grin.
"Oh this sounds, exciting." He pretends to shiver. "I can't wait to decorate my blade with their blood. How soon do we leave? But first there's the important matter of Drangavik."
Rorukheim
Rorukheim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down