Medieval Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invasion of Sweden

Go down

Invasion of Sweden Empty Invasion of Sweden

Post by Rorukheim Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:02 am

Invasion of Sweden Wolves-and-Ravens1
Norway has fallen to the banner of the Wolf. Any Jarl left has bent the knee or their soul was sent to Valhalla, and Rorukheim is full with feast and song. Although it's very merry in Jorrvaskr, Ragnar sits on his throne, planning. At a city wide celebration, Ragnar announces his plans. "My brothers and sisters, we have won a great prize that'll surely send our souls to Valhalla when we die! But, my friends there's a whole world out there! There's more glory! Riches! And for us to claim! Recently two Jarls in Sweden have declared me their king, and sworn loyalty to Rorukheim! After this did I realize I have only half of the prize, WE ONLY HAVE HALF OF THE PRIZE! The gods don't fight for half of the spoils, and neither will we! That's why, brothers and sisters, we shall claim Sweden as ours! The banner of the Wolf will fly over all of Scandinavia!" The crowd roars with approval and thus the invasion of Sweden started.
Rorukheim
Rorukheim

Back to top Go down

Invasion of Sweden Empty Re: Invasion of Sweden

Post by Rorukheim Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:26 am

With the new public support for the invasion, a moot is called and all Jarls are called to attend. The moot takes in Jorrvaskr, in Ragnar's great hall. Food and drink is served to all Jarls and Thanes. The High Council sit close to Ragnar by the throne. The hall is noisy with all the Jarls and their thanes eating and drinking. Ragnar looks at the High Council, then holds his hand up for silence. The moot has begun.......(I'll write more about this later)

Last edited by Rorukheim on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rorukheim
Rorukheim

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorukheim Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:50 pm

With the meeting going by the Jarls have agreed to making 20 units to assist in the war effort.
+400 cav
+1,000 war Wolves
+300 Thanes
+300 Berserkers
Rorukheim
Rorukheim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: